Football Clubs in South Africa By Stadium Attendance
Football Clubs in South Africa By Stadium Attendance. The 12th player at the stadium is the fans, fans stand behind their team and support the team to win. We have witnessed over the years how teams have managed to come back from 3-0 to 3-3 or even win the game 4-3. This is no exception to PSL teams that have fans rallying behind them come rain or sunshine.
Below are the Top 10 Football Clubs in South Africa By Stadium Attendance.
10. Maritzburg United Fans- 12,000 Attendance [ Average 7,640 ]
Maritzburg United survived the relegation zone in the 2015/16 season and thanks to their fans who filled up the sits when the team was playing bad and they boosted the moral of the team to a point that the support has pushed Maritzburg United to 8th on the PSL table.
9. Bidvest Wits Fans- 15,000 Attendance [ Average 5,000 ]
Bidvest Wits is a team that we cannot forget in the list. Over the last two seasons the students have been performing well and winning silverware and coming close to being league winners of the the 2015/16 PSL season.
8. Free State Stars Fans- 20,000 Attendance [ Average 5,500 ]
7. Bloemfontein Celtic Fans- 20,000 Attendance [ Average 11,000 ]
Bloemfontein Celtic is a great team with great support. Traveling to Bloemfontein is a headache for any team as they know that they will have to beat the green and white crowd that sings from the first minute till the last minute.
Siwelele has great and many fans both at home and when they are away.
6. Supersport United Fans- 29,000 Attendance [ Average 9,000 ]
5.Platinum Stars Fans- 30,000 Attendance [ Average 5,000 ]
Platinum Stars are hard to beat at home and away as they have great fans who love Dikwena. Even when the team was still called Silver Stars the attendance at stadiums has continued to grow for Platinum Stars FC.
4. Ajax Cape Town Fans- 30,000 Attendance [ Average 10,000 ]
3. Orlando Pirates Fans- 40,000 Attendance [ Average 12,500 ]
The team might be struggling to win their games but their fans are behind them and never give up.
2. Mamelodi Sundowns Fans- 51,000 Attendance [ Average 12,000 ]
Mamelodi Sundowns is a team that always takes advantage and acknowledge their fan base. Kaboyellow, the fans sing and cheer loudly, bellowing more than a vuvuzela. Patrice Motsepe has even paid for fans to travel with the team to Africa and Europe.
1. Kaizer Chiefs Fans- 94,000 Attendance [ Average 20,000 ]
Please Share on Facebook or Whatsapp Groups…Thanks
CHECK THIS OUT:
Credit : www.Newshub360.net