Scholarship at Brunei Darussalam University in Brunei 2023
The Scholarship at Brunei Darussalam University is presently open. Scholarship at Brunei Darussalam University is a fully covered graduate scholarship for international scholars.
The scholarship will provide monthly stipend of BND 500.00, tuition fees waiver, on-campus housing and stipends for field research (BND 1000.00 for Arts and Humanities, and BND 2000.00 for Science candidates).
Level of Study: Masters, PhD
Institution(s): Brunei Darussalam University
Study in: Brunei Darussalam
This Scholarship award at Brunei Darussalam University is a very competitive scholarship and candidates with academic abilities and caliber are very encouraged to apply. Scholarship at Brunei Darussalam University is offered by University to exceptional scholars who are interested in embarking their PhD studies after attaining excellence in their Master’s degree.
Courses Offered: Scholarship at Brunei Darussalam University
- Health Sciences
- Brunei Studies
- Arts & Social Sciences
- Business & Economics
- Asian Studies
- Integrated Technologies
- Advance Materials and Energy Studies
- Islamic Studies
- Policy Studies
To inquire further on the specializations of each field of study, click here.
Program Period :
University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship offers the beneficiary the following:
- A subsistence stipend of BND 500.00 each month for 36 months.
- Waived tuition fees, as well as registration and acceptance fees at University of Brunei Darussalam.
- On-campus housing for 36 months.
- Donations for field research (BND 1000.00 for Arts and Humanities, and BND 2000.00 for Science applicants)
- For scholars who not living in Brunei Darussalam, an air ticket (economy class round trip) will be provided from their home country upon accepting the scholarship and to their home country upon completion of their studies.
To be eligible for Scholarship at Brunei Darussalam University, applicant must satisfy all of the requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- A second class upper honors BSc degree and a MSc degree with a good publication history from and after undertaking the Master degree or equivalent qualification.
- Applicants should have at least a first class honors BSc degree with a distinction in MSc degree or equivalent qualification.
- Applicants should fit to pursue studies in the area of choice.
- A high quality and impact research proposal.
- Candidates must be qualified with a minimum a credit 6 in English Language at GCE ‘O’ Level Examination or a grade ‘B’ in IGCSE English (as a Second Language) or an IELTS score of 6.0 or a TOEFL minimum overall score of 550 for all programs.
How to Apply
Please follow the following application directives to win Scholarship :
- Fill the application here.
- When applying candidates should upload the following documents in a PDF form:
- Authorized duplicates (copies) of academic certificates [HND, A Level, O Level etc], as well as university transcripts (where relevant) and English proficiency qualification [IELTS, TOEFL, BEC, etc].
- International passport.
- For on-the-job candidates working in the private sector and Government sector (excluding Ministry of Education and Ministry of Religious Affairs): a letter of permission from the employer.
- For foreign candidates: a security clearance letter from the country of origin.
- English translation must be submitted for documents that are not in the English language.
- Confirm the information you provided and submit your application.
The Scholarship at Brunei is granted to outstanding students and professionals to undertake graduate study and advanced research in Universiti Brunei Darussalam.
The program provides Bruneian and non-Bruneian applicants the unique opportunity to pursue their academic and research goals and network extensively with international researchers.
Their ambition and goal is to reinforce future-ready leaders via great education and enterprising research, motivated by national aspirations and guided by the values of Malay Islamic Monarchy (MIB).
To inquire further about Scholarship at Brunei Darussalam University, please visit Official Website.