Most Expensive Secondary Schools in Cameroon 2023
Expensive Secondary Schools in Cameroon And Their Tuition fees [UPDATED 2023]. Some most expensive Secondary School tuition fees in Cameroon seems to be heart breaking in the eyes of many.
Cameroon is a bilingual country in Africa with English and French as their official languages.
Two separate education systems were instituted after independence in Cameroon. The Eastern Cameroon, using the French system and the Western Cameroons, the British system of education.
Some schools will follow the American education and British with English as a language of instruction and the French curriculum.
Most Expensive Secondary Schools in Cameroon And Their Tuition Fees
Education in Cameroon is among the best in Africa but a bit incomparable with the international standard practised by International schools in the country. These international secondary school’s tuition fees in Cameroon are very expensive.
In Cameroon, primary education is free and the pupils only need to buy books and uniforms.
Take a look at the Top 10 Most Expensive Secondary Schools in Cameroon And Their Tuition fees
10. Le Tinguelin a Garoua Tuition fee – 353,000-600,000frs.
9. Ecole Francaise Le Baobab de Bafoussam Fees : 200000frs to 1000,000frs
8. Dominique Savio a Douala Fees : 650,000-1,800,000frs
7. The Bridge international School Fees : 2,000,000frs
It has an international recognised Cambridge Examination program, IGCSEs and Advanced Subsidiary, AS/ A/L.
6. British Isles International School Fees : 1,080,000frs.
It is a British-based curriculum up to the ages of 16 i.e GCSE adapted to European international standards.
It serves both national and international students of age 1-18.
5. Ecole International Le Flamboyant Fees : 950,000frs to 1,500,000frs
4. Fustel de Coulange a Yaounde Fees : 800,000-2,100,000 frs.
3. ENKO La Gaiete International School Fees : 2,500,000 frs
ENKO La Gaiete International School, located in Nouvelle Route Bastos, Yaounde-Cameroon. Their tuition fee is 2,500,000 frs per year.
They practise a world class Cambridge curriculum taught up to form 5 and lead to an international Baccalaureate diploma program in lower and upper sixth.
Program is taught in English.
2. Rainforest International, SIL Fees- 2,500,000-8,000,000 frs
They practise the British curriculum and the language of instruction is English with an estimated tuition of 2,500,000-8,000,000 frs
1. American School of Yaounde Fees : 2,900,000-11,000,000frs
American School of Yaounde, located at Carrefour EMIA, Yaounde, Cameroon with a tuition fee of 2,900,000-11,000,000frs per year. It is a purely American system of education from grade 1-12.
Top 10 Most Expensive Secondary Schools in Cameroon And Their Tuition fees – Newshub360.net
CHECK THIS OUT :
Credit : Newshub360.net