Graduate Scholarship at University of Saskatchewan in Canada 2023
Graduate Scholarship at University of Saskatchewan is presently open. Graduate Scholarship at University of Saskatchewan is a completely funded masters and PhD scholarship for foreign students. The Graduate Scholarship at University of Saskatchewan provides up to $20,000.
University of Saskatchewan is one of best medical/doctoral universities in Canada which has a wide combination of human, animal, and plant studies all in one campus. As one of Canada’s 15 leading research-intensive universities, University of Saskatchewan provides a very collaborative research atmosphere with some of the best facilities and analytical tools in the Canada.
The UGS is open to scholars in select departments only. Fresh and continuing students in acceptable academic standing must be voted by their departments. The University of Saskatchewan’s (USask) main campus is situated in the lively city of Saskatoon on Treaty 6 territory and the traditional homeland of the Métis.
Deadline: February 22, 2023 at 4:30pm CST
Level of Study: Masters/PhD
Institution(s): University of Saskatchewan
Study in: Canada
- Art & Art History
- Curriculum Studies
- Education – cross-departmental PhD program
- Indigenous Studies
- Languages, Literatures, & Cultural Studies
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Linguistics & Religious Studies
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Veterinary Pathology
- Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies
Program Period :
4 years for PhD
3 years for Masters
- Ph.D.: $20,000 (may be valid for up to 36 months)
- Master’s Thesis: $16,000 (may be valid for up to 24 months).
Eligibility for Graduates
To be qualified for Graduate Scholarship, candidates must fulfill the criteria below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- All University Graduate Scholarships (UGS) beneficiaries must be full-time, fully-qualified applicants who are either continuing their program or are in the process of being admitted into a graduate degree program.
- Applicants have to be in the first 36 months of a Master’s degree program or the first 48 months of a PhD degree program to apply for or hold a UGS.
- Candidates must hold a minimum of 80% average as a continuing student or entrance average as a prospective student.
How to Apply for Graduate Scholarship at University of Saskatchewan
Prospective students should visit official website link given at the end of this article. Here are important steps to avail Graduate Scholarship at University of Saskatchewan:
- Students must be nominated by their department. A complete nomination package contains the following items:
- When students are submitting application package through e-mail, they should make sure that all documents are in PDF format.
Graduate Awards & Scholarships
Room 116 Thorvaldson Building
110 Science Place
Saskatoon, SK S7K 5C9
Graduate Scholarship at University is a completely funded masters and PhD scholarship for foreign students. The Graduate Scholarship at University of Saskatchewan provides up to $20,000.
The atmosphere on main campus in Saskatoon support the interdisciplinary focus of study and work, including the Gordon Oakes Red Bear Student Centre, an intercultural gathering place that helps to integrate Native culture on campus, and the Health Sciences Building, which combines eight health science fields in a practical, hands-on learning environment.
University of Saskatchewan students come from around the globe, and can become part of the University of Saskatchewan family in communities throughout Saskatchewan, where we offer a range of programming, from introductory classes all the way through full degree programs in some disciplines.