Scholarships at Linnaeus University in Sweden are currently open. Each year Linnaeus University offers scholarships to exceptional scholars from nations outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland via the program ‘Linnaeus University Scholarships’.
Eligible Countries: International
To be Taken at (Country): Sweden
About Scholarships at Linnaeus University: Scholarships at Linnaeus University are obtainable for scholars who study master programs and for scholars who are studying courses within the Summer Academy.
It’s likely to get up to 100 percent decrease of the tuition fees for a full program. Scholarships for scholars who study programs will not fund living expenses or other expenses. Scholarships for courses in the Summer Academy will, however, cover both tuition fee and living expenses.
Type: Masters, Short course (summer academy)
Eligibility for Scholarships at Linnaeus University in Sweden:
- Scholars who are from a nation outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland
- Should have applied for a master program at Linnaeus University through www.universityadmissions.se, before January 15 AND have sent/ uploaded all necessary documents before February 1.
- Should have chosen Linnaeus University as their first choice on their application on www.universityadmissions.se
- Should have filled out the application form before the deadline of the application.
Scholarships at Linnaeus University Selection Criteria:
Linnaeus University’s decision to award scholarships will primarily be based on the students’ academic merits. Usually this is based on the CGPA, but the ranking of the previous university and the students’ proficiency in English will also be considered. An even distribution of students when it comes to country of origin and gender is favored Linnaeus University.
Number of Awards: Limited
Benefits of Scholarships at Linnaeus University in Sweden
Up to 75% reduction of the tuition fees for the rest of the program. The scholarships is in the beginning approved for one semester, but will automatically be extended for the period of the study program (2 up to 4 semesters), provided that study results are pleasing.
How to Apply for Scholarships at Linnaeus University in Sweden
All scholars who have applied for a Linnaeus University master program on www.universityadmissions.se as their first choice will get an email with details on how to apply for the scholarship along with a link to the application form. Ensure to check your junk mail/spam folder. The email will be sent out in the commencement of February.
The closing date for the application is February 18, 2021, 13.00 (1.00 PM CET). Remember that it is imperative to completely finish your application on www.universityadmissions.se and to submit the application form in order to qualify for our scholarship. Unfinished applications or applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Please see the information below about what step that needs to be taken in order to apply for a Linnaeus University scholarship.
Steps to apply for Scholarships at Linnaeus University in Sweden
1. Make your program application at www.universityadmissions.se by January 15th. You have to choose Linnaeus University as your first choice.
2. Fill out the Scholarship application form along with the necessary documents, which are listed below before the deadline that is mentioned above.
The following documents are need from you:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
The letter of motivation should cover a maximum of 600 words. Provide answer to the following questions in your letter of motivation:
- Why do you want to study this program at Linnaeus University?
- What other qualities do you have besides academic excellence?
- What are your career aspirations?
- GOODLUCK as you apply for Scholarships at Linnaeus University
Scholarships at Linnaeus University are obtainable for scholars who study master programs and for scholars who are studying courses within the Summer Academy. It’s likely to get up to 100 percent decrease of the tuition fees for a full program.
Scholarships for scholars who study programs will not fund living expenses or other expenses. Scholarships for courses in the Summer Academy will, however, cover both tuition fee and living expenses.
Visit Award Webpage for Details on Scholarships at Linnaeus University.