Humanitarian Health Scholarships at Johns Hopkins University is open for Low Income or Middle-Income Countries The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Humanitarian Health taught at Johns Hopkins University The deadline of the scholarhip is 15 May 2022.
Humanitarian Health Scholarships at Johns Hopkins University is available to undertake Masters level programs at Johns Hopkins University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Humanitarian Health
students from low or middle-income countries are eligible to apply.
The Humanitarian Health Scholarship covers US$10,000 of the tuition cost, disbursed over the length of the program.
The OPAL Scholarship: All students enrolled in an OPAL MAS or Certificate program will be awarded this scholarship, in the amount of US$460 per credit. This scholarship is designated for tuition costs only and is disbursed incrementally for each credit taken towards required coursework.
Two $10,000 scholarships are available for applicants from low- and middle-income countries. To be eligible for the Humanitarian Health Scholarship for the online Master of Applied Science program, applicants must:·
- Be a citizen and resident of a low- or middle-income country (LMIC), as defined by the World Bank (https://data.worldbank.org/income-level/low-and-middle-income).
- Applicants who are temporarily residing in high-income countries may be considered as well, please contact an Admissions Officer for additional information.
- Be able to fluently speak, read, and understand English in order to actively participate in a fast-paced English-only academic program;· Have completed at least a bachelor’s degree, with a strong record of successful academic performance; and
- Be professionally involved in humanitarian health emergencies/disasters* for over two years, and plan to continue to work in these contexts after completion of the degree.Prospective applicants from the US and other high-income countries are not eligible for the Humanitarian Health Scholarship for this program, but may apply; all enrolled MAS students will receive the OPAL Scholarship, which is a per-credit amount that will be applied to all required courses throughout the academic program. For full details about the OPAL Scholarship, please visit the OPAL Admissions webpage.
- secure admission in masters program before 15 May 2022.
- Apply through the given link to the university website.