International Student Scholarships at Douglas College is presently on. International Student Scholarships at Douglas College is an undergraduate scholarship for foreign students.
International Student Scholarships Douglas College funds up to CAD 7000 of the tuition fees. A maximum of five eligible beneficiaries will be selected each academic session.
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Institution(s): Douglas College
Study in: British Colombia, Canada
International Student Scholarships was formed in 2017 to assist the recruitment of foreign undergraduate students involved in athletic activities to Douglas College and help them with their finances, and to make up for the difference between international and domestic student tuition fees.
International Student Scholarships Douglas College depends on the student’s performance all through the academic year. A maximum of five qualified beneficiaries will be selected every academic session. The scholarships will be split equally between the Fall & Winter semester.
- Child, Family & Community Studies
- Social work
- Therapeutic recreation
- Commerce & Business Administration
- Health Sciences
- Nursing – Psychiatry
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Science & Technology
- Sport Science
For a list of full specialties, you can check this link.
- One year. International Student Scholarships will be split equally between the Fall & Winter semester
- International Student Scholarships covers up to CAD 7000 of the tuition fees
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All Countries in the world.
- For taking admission, candidates have to submit a High School Diploma with at least GPA of 60% equivalent or greater.
- Candidates should fulfill the English Language requirements (TOEFL iBT – minimum score 83, IELTS Academic module – minimum overall band test score 6.5).
- For further details about the admission prerequisite, Contact Douglas College International.
How to Apply
- After getting an admission offer from the college, apply for the scholarship by clicking the “Apply now” below to download and fill the application form.
- Submit the necessary documents below to the following address: Mailing: Douglas College International Admissions Room 2800
700 Royal Ave
New Westminster BC, V3M 5Z5Canada
- Completed and signed application form by the student.
- International waiver of anyone with access to the admission information.
- Scan copies of passport and the study permit (if applicable).
- Evidence of graduation with certified original copies if in a language other than English.
- Language proof.
- A non-refundable CAD 100 application fee receipt. Pay at the Flywire Payment Portal for Douglas College:
Note: Before making an application fee payment, please contact Douglas International at email@example.com to confirm the program availability.
Each year, scholars from around the globe choose to study at Douglas College. Why Douglas? Being an applied academic institution, Douglas College combines the academic foundations of a university with the employer-ready skills of a college. At Douglas, students will get the best of both worlds: a deep, comprehensive education and the applied, real-world skills essential to attain academic and career excellence.
- Programs that are practical and applied
- A strong return-on-investment
- A clear pathway to university
- Access to a wide variety of career opportunities
- The opportunity to gain Canadian work experience
- Smaller class sizes
- A diverse student body
- The opportunity to stay globally-engaged
- Direct entry through an ESL pathway
- A unique campus experience
To inquire further about International Student Scholarships at Douglas College, please visit Official Website.