How to Fix an iPhone 4S When It Says Connect to iTunes. If you have an iPhone and you see the “Connect to iTunes” screen, it means that you need to restore your iPhone to factory settings by plugging it into your computer and using iTunes.
While this will delete everything from your iPhone, you can easily get everything back using a recent backup from iTunes or iCloud.
So, not only do you get your email and files back, but also all of your business and client contacts.
Additionally, how do I get my iPhone 4 out of Disabled mode?
- Connect your iOS device to your computer and open iTunes.
- While your device is connected, force restart it:
- When you see the option to Restore or Update, choose Restore.
- Wait for the process to finish.
Also know, how do I connect my old iPhone 4 to iTunes?
Open the iTunes app on the computer. Connect the iPhone to the computer via USB cable. Allow time for iTunes to detect and activate your iPhone; successful activation indicated when iTunes shows ‘Set up as New’ or ‘Restore from Backup’ screen. Follow onscreen prompts to complete set up.
- There are a few ways to hard reset an iPhone 4 without iTunes.
- One way is to hold down the power and home buttons until the phone restarts.
- Another way is to open the Settings app and tap General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
How do I reset my iPhone to factory settings without a password or computer?
Are you trying to figure out how to reset a locked iPhone without the use of a computer? You just need to press and hold the Volume buttons while simultaneously pressing and holding the Home button.
iPhone X, 8 & Newer: You need to first press and hold the button to turn the volume up, then press and hold the button to turn the volume down, and last press and hold the button on the side.
How do I factory reset my iPhone without password or iTunes?
- On a computer, go to iCloud’s website and log into your account.
- In the main menu, click Find iPhone.
- You’ll be given a map of all your devices.
- In the pop-up menu that appears, click Erase iPhone, and then confirm your choice.
How do I activate an old iPhone 4?
- To turn iPhone on, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears.
- To turn iPhone off, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears, then drag the slider.
- To unlock iPhone, press either the Sleep/Wake or Home button, then drag the slider
Can you still activate an iPhone 4?
Even if you were using an iPhone 4, you wouldn’t be able to upgrade the software, and you’d be stuck with extremely outdated versions of apps because neither Apple nor developers support the phone anymore.
How do I force my iPhone to factory reset?
- Go to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone. If you’re erasing your iPhone because you’re replacing it with a new iPhone that you have on hand, you can use extra free storage in iCloud to move your apps and data to the new device.
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
How do you reset an iPhone 4 without a SIM card?
You just need to make sure that your WIFI is turned on and that you are connected to the internet in order to accomplish this directly from your phone. The open Settings > General > reset (at the bottom) >Erase all content and Settings.
How can I activate my iPhone 4 without a SIM card?
- Press the Power Button to start iPhone and Slide-right to start the Setup Process.
- On the next screens, select Language > select Country > tap on Set Up Manually option.
- Select your WIFI Network > enter WIFI Network Password > tap on OK to dismiss “No SIM Card” pop-up.
How do I connect my iPhone to iTunes?
Launch iTunes on your computer, then use a USB cord to connect your device to your computer. To connect your device to your computer, locate the device icon in the upper left-hand corner of the iTunes window.
Find out what to do if the icon isn’t showing up on your screen. Click the category of content that you wish to sync or remove from the list that is located on the left-hand side of the iTunes window under the heading Settings.
What can I do with old iPhone 4?
- Sell or donate it.
- Make it a dedicated music player.
- Turn it into a kid’s entertainment device.
- Make it an Apple TV remote.
- Make it a permanent car, bike, or kitchen fixture.
What version of iTunes works with iPhone 4?
Sync with iPhone 4 to take your favorite music, movies, TV shows, books, and more with you everywhere you go with the new features and improvements included in iTunes 9.2. These new features and improvements include:
How do I factory reset my iPhone with just the buttons?
If the device is not responding, you can switch it off by simultaneously pressing and holding the Power and Home buttons for a few seconds.
This will cause it to shut off. Keep holding down the Home button until the “Connect to iTunes” screen appears; at this point, you should see an icon for iTunes and a connector pointing in its direction.
You are free to let go of the button now. How to Fix an iPhone 4S When It Says Connect to iTunes
Can you restore a disabled iPhone without a SIM card?
All answers. After doing a restoration on the phone, a SIM is required in order to activate it. It is not necessary for it to be a currently active SIM; an older one would do. If the phone is locked, the only way to unlock it is to use a SIM card from the same carrier as the handset.
Can I put my SIM card in a disabled iPhone?
If you have forgotten the password to your iPhone and you try to use a different sim card, this will not change the status of your iPhone.
Simply inserting a new sim card into the iPhone that is already activated would simply restore its cellular service; however, this will not in any way help with recovering a lost password.
How do you unlock an iPhone?
- Only your carrier can unlock your iPhone. Contact your carrier and request an unlock. Your account might need to meet requirements for unlocking. After you submit the request, it might take a few days to complete.
- After your carrier confirms that they unlocked your iPhone, follow the steps below.
How can I activate my iPhone without Apple ID?
- Click on “Find iPhone”.
- Click on “All Devices”, here you’ll see the devices which are associated with this Apple ID. Step 3: Click on the iPhone and then click “Remove from Account”.
- This will delete the activation lock and you can activate iPhone without any password or apple ID.
Can I use an old iPhone without a SIM card?
To begin, the response is an unequivocal and emphatic yes. Because it is possible to use an iPhone without a SIM card, it is comparable to an iPod touch in this regard.
An older iPhone can be converted into a Wi-Fi-only device that is still compatible with iMessage, FaceTime, Apple Music, Podcast, and other iOS games that have been downloaded through the App Stores. How to Fix an iPhone 4S When It Says Connect to iTunes.
Is it easy to jailbreak an iPhone?
Jailbreaking is a relatively simple process in today’s world. Downloading the jailbreak application and then sideloading it onto your smartphone with the help of software like Xcode, Cydia Impactor, AltStore, or a signing service is the typical procedure. Launching the application followed by tapping the “Jailbreak” button is the next step from there.
How do I connect my iPhone to iTunes without USB?
- Connect your device to your computer.
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click Summary.
- Select the checkbox for “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi.”
- Click Apply.
Can you jailbreak an iPhone 4s?
First, open Absinthe on your computer and connect your iPhone 4S to it via the Lightning cable. It is able to recognize your iPhone 4S. (or iPad 2). Just hit the “Jailbreak” button. It will most likely take some time, so please be patient with us.
How can I hard reset my iPhone 4s?
- Step 1 How to Force Restart an iPhone 4S. Press and hold the Home button. While holding the Home button, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button. 4 comments.
- Continue holding both buttons for about 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
Is iPhone 4 useless now?
There are still a significant number of folks out there that are utilizing iPhone 4 models. If you are asking whether or not you are still able to use this smartphone in its entirety, the answer is unequivocally yes.
Can iPhone 4s be updated to iOS 10?
The iPhone 4s does not support iOS 10 due to limitations in its hardware. A more recent iPhone is required in order to install iOS 10 or later versions. Because it lacks the hardware required, it cannot be installed on an iPhone 4s under any circumstances.
How much does it cost to unlock disabled iPhone?
The best answer is that Apple costs one hundred dollars to unlock a locked iPhone. if the device has not been disabled but is locked because the passcode was entered incorrectly. Apple will charge you ten dollars to unlock your device.
How long does an iPhone disabled for?
After a string of six consecutive failed passcode tries, an iPhone will become inoperable for one minute.
If you enter an incorrect passcode for the seventh time, the system will lock you out for 5 minutes, for 15 minutes, and for an hour if you enter it a tenth time.
What happens if I put a SIM card in a locked phone?
What Will Happen If You Insert a Sim Card into a Phone That Is Locked? Nothing. If you insert your SIM card into a phone that is locked, the SIM card will not work in the phone.
When a phone is “locked,” it indicates that the phone is locked to a specific carrier. If the sim card that you put into the phone is not from the same carrier as the phone, then the phone will not function properly.
How do you unlock an iPhone without the passcode or Face ID?
- Install and run AnyUnlock on your PC
- Connect your iPhone to the PC via a USB cable
- Tap on Unlock Screen Passcode.
- Click Download on the iOS firmware package page.
- Once the firmware is downloaded completely, tap on the Unlock Now option to allow AnyUnlock to unlock your device.
How do you get into a locked iPhone 4?
How do you enable a disabled iPhone?