Bonalesedi Nursing College Fees, Admission Requirements
Are you in search of the admission details of Bonalesedi Nursing College fees? Then, this post is for you.
Bonalesedi Nursing College is located in South Africa and is known for providing practical and insightful nursing knowledge to students. Studying nursing in the school would not really be a big idea most especially in a nursing college like Bonalesedi.
South Africa as a country is known to be endowed with a high standard of education. However to be a registered nurse in South Africa, one needs to go through the nursing training offered by most of her nursing colleges.
But what do you have to know before applying to the school? Check them out below
Bonalasedi Nursing College Application Form, Admission Requirements, Fees, And Programme/Course Offered
The application process of the college is known to follow a very strict procedure as it is required of the applicants to meet the requirements before being considered for admission.
Bonalasedi Nursing College Admission Requirements
Before being considered admission into the college, it is important to meet the following requirements
- Your age must be below 35 years of age.
- If you meet up the above requirement, it is important you are assessed before you are invited for an interview
- Finally, you will be required to undergo medical surveillance in order to ascertain your fitness status.
- If you are a learner in Grade 12, it is important for you to calculate your Admission Point Score (APS) making use of your Grade 11 results so as to confirm whether you meet up with the minimum requirement of 25 Score of APS or not
Bonalasedi Nursing College Courses Offered
The following are the list of nursing programmes that are being offered in Bonalesedi Nursing College
- Diploma in Nursing including General, Psychiatric, Midwifery Nursing Science and Community Health (Four Years Programme)
- Pupil Enrolled Nursing Science (Two Years Programme)
- Post Basic Nursing Science including
- Community Health
- Midwifery Course (For One Year)
- Neonatal Nursing Science and Advanced Diploma in Midwifery
- Child Nursing
- Critical Care
- Operating Room Technique
- Primary Health Care
Bonalasedi Nursing College Online Application Form
The school normally conducts his intake yearly. Any applicant wishing to get admitted into the school is expected to fill the prescribed form and to also contact the school for more information.
However, you can also contact the Gauteng Central Selection Centre for more details on how to apply for the Bonalesedi Nursing College.
Bonalasedi Nursing College School Fees
To get the accurate amount of money to be paid as school fees, it is important for you to contact Bonlasedi Nursing College
However, general school fees also apply to the school. The annual Bonalesedi Nursing College school fees include the following
- Registered Nurses and Midwives R640
- Enrolled Nurses and Midwives R380
- Enrolled Nursing Auxiliaries R270
Note that there is a price reduction for some set of peoples including those above 60 years and above.
For 60-64 Years of Age on 1st January
- Registered Nurses and Midwives R500
- Enrolled Nurses and Midwives R300
- Enrolled Nursing Auxiliaries R210
For 65 Years of Age and Older on 1st January
- Registered Nurses and Midwives R340
- Enrolled Nurses and Midwives R200
- Enrolled Nursing Auxiliaries R150.
Bonalesedi Nursing College Contact Address
- Address: R41, Witpoortje 245 IQ, Krugersdorp, South Africa
- Phone: +27 73 852 9632
Bonalesedi Nursing College is known to be one of the best nursing colleges in South Africa. This is because the school has produced excellent Nurses in the past.
Nursing is a professional course and this implies that it is more like an art. In addition, South Africa is one of the best countries to enroll in many courses including Nursing Science due to the numerous numbers of nursing colleges and institutions.
Bonalesedi Nursing College Fees, Admission Requirements – Newshub360.net
CHECK THIS OUT :
Credit : Newshub360.net