ER24 Paramedic Course Fees, Requirements 2021
ER24 Paramedic Course Fees, Requirements 2021. Comprehensive information on ER24 paramedic course costs, programs offered, requirements, contact information, and everything else you need to know.
ER24 is one of South Africa’s largest private health care and emergency service providers.
The paramedic is well-equipped with state-of-the-art medical facilities that ensure a comfortable working environment for both workers and students. As a result, the center is always able to provide patients with high-quality medical care.
The center usually provides excellent graduates because of its current medical facilities and highly qualified medical facilitators, which is why it attracts a large number of applications.
However, it is critical to be familiar with the relevant qualifications and information in order to effectively get admission to the college.
That is precisely what this post aspires to provide.
ER24 Paramedic Course Fees / School Fees Structure
- Value-Added Tax is included in the Tuition Fee
- Cost For Materials is also included in the tuition fee
- Cost of textbook purchase per program, cost of uniforms, cost of other sundry costs are not included in the tuition fee.
- It is compulsory for you to pay the resource centre fee as an ER24 student. However, this has been included in the tuition fee.
- On a yearly basis, the cost for resource centre for a year is close to R500. For 6 month, the cost is close to R400 and for 3 months, the cost is close to R240
- In case you lost your identification or resource centre, you will have to pay about R200.
ER24 Application Process
In order to gain admission into the college, it is important for you to do the following
- Completion of an online application form to be submitted to the admission office with your Grade 12 Certificate, a copy of your Certified Identification Card, and payment proof.
- Completion of an assessment upon invitation. You are expected to contact the admission office in order to confirm the invitation too.
- You are expected to get the necessary information on where to write your examination when you contact them too
- If you score 80% and above, you will be fast-tracked for the entry-level formal and accredited ER24 ParamedicProgram.
- If you score above 50% but below 80%, you will be directed on what to do next by the admission office. However, you are likely to be expected to write another examination that will qualify you for the ER24 paramedic course if you pass.
- If you score less than 50%, you will not be considered for admission to the college.
ER24 Courses or Programmes Offerd
In ER24, the following courses are offered
- Emergency and Critical Care which is located at the Faculty of Emergency and Critical Care
- Nursing and Ancillary Healthcare which is located at the Faculty of Nursing and Ancillary Healthcare
Also, the school offers the following courses too
- Trauma and Emergency Nursing
- Operating Room Skills
- Anesthetic and Recovery Room Nursing
- Infection Prevention and Control Nursing
- Orthopedic Nursing
- Pediatric Cardiothoracic Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Child Nursing
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Nursing
- Maternity Nursing
Postgraduates courses offer in the school include the following;
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support For Experienced Providers
- AHA Airway Management Programmes
- AHA ECG and Pharmacology Programme
- Ambulance Emergency Assistant Refresher Course
- Basic Ambulance Assistant Refresher Course
- Basic Life Support For Healthcare Providers
ER24 Paramedics Contact Address
Manor 4, Cambridge Manor Office Park, CNR, WITKOPPEN AN STONEHAVEN, PAULSHOF, SANDTON
Nursing Science is a well-respected course in South Africa. This is supported by the government’s significant investment in the growth of nursing schools in the country. One of them is ER24, which says volumes about the quality of information they provide to their students and patients.
CHECK THIS OUT :
Credit : Newshub360.net