How to Use the Full Facebook Desktop Site on Mobile 2023: People are increasingly dependant on their mobile devices, particularly their smartphones, to satisfy their browsing needs.
As a result, websites have started developing not one but two distinct versions: a mobile version and a complete desktop version. Facebook is but one illustration of this.
The mobile website can be either normal or light, depending on the programming that runs the mobile website. Both versions are available. In most cases, the core material is displayed on the lighter mobile website versions.
However, they do not have the functionality that is more suited to an environment with a full screen, such as menu navigation, link locations, choices, and other page components.
Sites, such as Facebook, are increasingly utilizing flexible or adaptable web design in order to transform and adjust themselves to fit screens of any shape or size while still showing material in a style that is logically organized.
Mobile sites such as Facebook, on the other hand, are frequently unpleasant in one way or another. To be more explicit, Facebook conceals key capabilities, therefore restricting the content that mobile users may view and the actions they can take when surfing the site.
Though this approach is used to maintain usability and function more efficiently on mobile devices, it frequently leaves power users in the dark when they’re seeking for particular Facebook features or settings.
After all, it is possible to become frustrated when making an effort to visit a certain website for a particular feature (such as dark mode), but not obtaining the opportunity to do so when on the mobile version of the website.
The world’s population is using their mobile devices more and more often. According to a survey that was conducted in the year 2020, on average, 60 percent of website visits are performed using a mobile device.
Because of this change in the environment, businesses and others who design websites devote a significant amount of work to ensuring that visitors to their websites have a positive experience while doing so. The mobile experience of a user may be enhanced in a number of different ways.
One option is to make your website responsive, so that its appearance will adjust itself automatically based on the size of the user’s screen. Another option is to take the visitor to a mobile-optimized version of the website, which may be accessed by clicking a link.
The latter option is the one that Facebook has decided to pursue. Let’s take a look at how to access the full desktop version of Facebook on your mobile device.
How to use the full Facebook desktop site on mobile
You will automatically be forwarded to the mobile version of the website when you visit facebook.com on your mobile device. The mobile version of the website can be found at m.facebook.com.
Even though this is a fully working version of Facebook, it is possible that some users may find it to be less than ideal. The desktop edition offers a more comprehensive experience than the mobile version, and the mobile version does not have all of the features found on the desktop version.
Luckily there is a simple way to view the desktop version on your phone.
- Open Facebook in your mobile browser
- Open your browser settings
- Tap “Desktop site”
That’s all there is to it. After clicking “Desktop site” the browser will refresh the back to the desktop version. All of the major mobile browsers support this feature, including Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
Facebook Desktop Site in Mobile Chrome
Changing Facebook to desktop mode is very simple in mobile chrome.
- Open Facebook in Chrome Mobile
- Tap the 3 Dots in the Top right corner
- Tap “Desktop site“
Facebook Desktop Site in Mobile Safari
Here is how to change Facebook to desktop mode in the mobile version of Safari. You will need to be on iOS 13 or higher for this to work.
- Open Facebook in Safari Mobile
- Tap the “aA” icon in the top left corner
- Tap “Request Desktop Website“
Facebook Desktop for Opera
- Launch the Opera mobile browser and log in to your Opera account if desired. This action syncs your browser settings, bookmarks, passwords, etc.
- Type www.facebook.com in the address bar, then tap on the right arrow key (Enter key) on the virtual keyboard.
- Tap on the vertical ellipsis in the top right section, then select Desktop site. The slider should move to the right and turn blue. You can always check it to ensure it is on.
- Tap on the address bar and change the URL from m.facebook.com to facebook.com, then press the right arrow key (Enter key) on the virtual keyboard to load the Desktop site.
- Facebook should appear in all its full glory with all features from the desktop version.
Facebook Desktop for Microsoft Edge
- Launch the Edge mobile browser and log in to your Microsoft account if desired. This action syncs all your browser data, including passwords, history, bookmarks, etc.
- Type facebook.com in the address bar, then press the right arrow key (Enter key) on the virtual keyboard.
- Tap on the horizontal ellipsis at the bottom to open the Edge browser menu.
- Scroll up from the bottom to expose all the menu options. Choose View desktop site from the list.
- Log in to Facebook if not done already. You should not need to change the URL from m.facebook.com to facebook.com but do so if necessary.
- Microsoft Edge should now display the Facebook Desktop site.
Now you know how to get the full Facebook desktop site on mobile. Of course, this method will work for any website that serves you a mobile version.
How to Use the Full Facebook Desktop Site on Mobile 2023 – Newshub360.net
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings