Back to Top
How Can A Stripper Avoid Being A Victim Of Human Trafficking?
- Keep an eye on your surroundings.
- Avoid going on a stroll alone.
- If you suspect anything, act quickly.
- Don’t put your faith in just anybody.
- Use social media with caution.
- Be prepared for anything.
- Make use of your phone.
- Believe in your intuition.
What Can You Do If You Discover That The Proprietor Of A Strip Club Is Engaged In Sex Trafficking?
- Call 911 or your local police agency or emergency hotline.
- Call the National Human Trafficking Resource Centre at 1-888-3737-888, which is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week (1-888-373-7888).
- BeFree may be reached by texting HELP or INFO (233733).
- Send an online tip to http://www.traffickingresourcecenter.org/. (link is external).
- Contact US Immigration and Customs Enforcement at 1-866-347-2423, which is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Send an online tip to http://www.ice.gov/tips.
error: Copying is a sin...Don\'t do it !!