The 9 Spa Resorts and Hotels in West Virginia 2023: In addition to its reputation as a state rich in thrilling adventures and outdoor fun, West Virginia is also a fantastic destination for unwinding, rejuvenating, and rewarding oneself.
In fact, there are several spa hotels and resorts to choose from for a restorative holiday. Here are the best hotels and spa resorts in West Virginia for your upcoming weekend trip, romantic retreat, or solitary retreat.
Top 9 Hotels and Spa Resorts in West Virginia for 2023
1. Roanoke’s Stonewall Resort
The Stonewall Resort, which is rustic, lovely, and opulent, will be the first spa resort in West Virginia we’ll mention here.
The Mt. Laurel Spa is located at this Roanoke resort, which is encircled by 1,900 acres of parkland. In the fall, the spa provides seasonal promotions like pumpkin spice lotions and oils.
Additionally, the spa therapists apply anti-aging skin care products made by emerginC®.
For a relaxing spa experience and lots of amenities, stay at this resort. There is a campsite and pet-friendly lodgings here in addition to the resort and cottages.
Additionally, guests stay here to play golf on the Arnold Palmer-designed course and enjoy the resort’s delectable dining options.
- Spa offering seasonal specials and anti-aging treatments
- Option to stay at the resort’s on-site campground
- Multiple dining options on-site
- Home to an Arnold Palmer signature course
2. Hillbrook Inn & Spa, Charles Town
Charles Town’s Hillbrook Inn & Spa is a bed and breakfast with a fantastic spa on the premises. The Gatehouse Spa in this location provides a range of massage, facial, body, waxing, and cosmetics application services.
There are also spa packages available here if you want to combine several treatments. The old B&B is close to Harpers Ferry. Private bathrooms, iPads, and Wi-Fi are all modern features in the rooms.
Additionally, it provides a range of activities, such as local wine excursions. You’ll adore the delicious dinners at the Redbook Restaurant as well as the daily fresh breakfast.
Kayaking, gambling in a casino, racing at the Summit Point Speedway, horseback riding, and golf are some additional enjoyable activities you can do while visiting.
- On-site spa offering a menu of massages, facials, waxing services, and makeup applications
- Rooms feature modern amenities, including iPads, and private baths
- Activities available, including wine tours in the local area, racing at the speedway, kayaking, and golf
3. The Resort at Glade Springs, Daniels
Spa Orange, which provides a wide range of therapeutic and cosmetic services to take care of you from head to toe, is located at The Resort at Glade Springs.
To enjoy a mimosa or glass of wine before your treatment, arrive 15 to 20 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
Additionally, there are golf packages available at this resort, which also includes two sizable, family-friendly swimming pools. Stay at this spa resort in the winter to have access to West Virginia’s top ski areas.
You can eat at the Rotunda Restaurant, Glade’s Grill, Bunkers Sports Bar, and Small Talk Café on-site.
- Two large kid-friendly swimming pools
- Multiple dining and drinking options on-site
- Spa offering therapeutic services and pre-treatment glasses of wine or mimosas
4. White Sulfur Springs’s Greenbrier
The Greenbrier, a gorgeous spa resort and National Historic Landmark, is one of the most stunning resorts in the United States and has been greeting visitors since 1778. It features opulent guest rooms, suites, and estate residences.
A fantastic spa with massage, facials, hydrotherapy, body fusions, and hand and foot treatments is located on the property.
Additionally, it offers services such as prenatal care, child care, spray tan, hair salon, meditation, and MedSpa treatments. The Greenbrier has a number of golf courses in addition to a casino featuring gaming tables, slot machines, and a sportsbook.
Here, you may eat at a variety of restaurants and keep young visitors occupied with kid-friendly and teen-friendly activities.
- On-site spa with MedSpa services, a hair salon, spray tanning, and child services
- Home to several golf courses and a casino with gaming tables, slot machines, and a sportsbook
- Multiple dining options on-site
- Activities for kids and teens
5. The Country Inn of Berkeley Springs, Berkeley Springs
In the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia, you can also stay at The Country Inn of Berkeley Springs and explore the country’s first spa.
The hotel features large guest rooms and suites as well as the Renaissance Spa, where George Washington and numerous other historical figures had treatment.
The spa offers hand and foot care, massages, facials, and skin care services. This hotel is located in a historic village and features vintage design. Spend some money on an all-inclusive spa package and eat every meal there.
- On-site spa with a menu of skin care treatments, facials, massages, and hand and foot care
- All-inclusive spa packages available
- On-site dining options
6. Morgantown’s Lakeview Golf Resort
The Lakeview Golf Resort’s on-site spa, Spa Roma, is 8,800 square feet in size and provides body therapies, massages, skin care procedures, nail and hair services, and hair removal procedures.
All year long, the spa provides package deals. The location is popular for weddings and family gatherings.
Two championship golf courses, on-site eateries and bars, and a 40,000-square-foot fitness center are additional amenities.
- 8,800-square-foot spa offering massage services, skin care treatments, nail and hair services, and hair removal services
- Home to two golf courses and a 40,000-square-foot fitness center
- Multiple on-site restaurants and bars
7. Oglebay, Wheeling
Cozy cottages, lodging at the Wilson Lodge, and golf and spa package deals are all available at Oglebay. The 5,000 square foot West Spa, located at Wilson Lodge at Oglebay, provides massages, body treatments, facials, and nail care.
Here, you can even create your own spa package. In Wheeling, one of West Virginia’s most lovely small towns, there are numerous dining options, health courses, championship golf, and a ton of activities for the whole family.
- Customizable golf and spa packages available
- Spa offering massages, body treatments, facials, and nail care
- Multiple on-site dining options
8. Capon Springs & Farms, High View
On 4,700 acres of picturesque countryside, Capon Springs & Farms is an all-inclusive mountain resort. Less than two hours from Washington, D.C., this family-run resort provides comfort food, camping activities, and opulent suites for guests.
The Hygeia Bath House & Spa, which provides hot soaking baths, facials, massages, and reflexology treatments, is also located there. Golf, fishing, tennis, swimming, and hiking are additional activities.
- On-site spa offering hot soaking baths, facials, massages, and reflexology treatments
- Access to activities like golf, fishing, hiking, and tennis
- Buffet-style dining on-site featuring comfort food classics
9. Morgantown Marriott at Waterfront Place, Morgantown
With its large guest rooms and suites overlooking the Monongahela River in one of West Virginia’s greatest tourist destinations, the Morgantown Marriott at Waterfront Place also features a beautiful spa.
Couples massages, facials, body waxing, makeup services, massages, and more are available on-site at the Olexa Salon & Spa. You can make use of the fitness center, pool, airport shuttle, conference spaces, and high-speed Wi-Fi while staying here for your spa vacation.
- On-site spa with services ranging from massages and facials to body waxing and makeup application
- Access to a pool and fitness center
- Airport shuttle available
9 Spa Resorts and Hotels in West Virginia 2023 – Newshub360.net